Gripping Romantic Thriller
Easy and Engaging read from the first chapter till the end.
The Prologue about mind and soul is very relevant in reality.
The author has portrayed each and every character with the utmost significance of their own and every one of them has done justice to their respective roles throughout the story.
The story revolves around Sibling’s unconditional love through thick and thin.
I loved the scene where the sisters introduce their partners to Kartik.
Unexpected happenings surprises you and unfolding of the mystery make you edgy.
I finished the book in one sitting as I was curious to know what happens next.
The Interrogations arises a lot of questions in the mind of the readers.
There are many versions of the story. Would Kartik be able to separate lies from the truth?
Brace your seat belts to experience the roller-coaster journey of mystery, secrets, suspense, investigations, beliefs, trust, and shocking revelations.
Lovely Quotes from the Book:
- Memories are like Fire. They can inspire us or burn us as nothing else can.
- Time is our birthright and our only luxury; it’s also a curse when we can’t bring back the past or the loved ones we have lost.
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
- Emotions are like the tides of the sea; they have their ups and downs. And you never knew when calm waves would churn in a storm.
- Nobody really knows your struggles as you go through Life. Part of the reality of life is a hardship.