Bigg Boss 11 is the eleventh season of Indian reality TV series Bigg Boss, which was telecasted on Colors TV hosted by Salman Khan. It premiered on 1 October 2017 with the finale set on January 14, 2018. 19 personalities including the commoners participated in the show. I watched all the episodes. Shilpa Shinde, TV actress, won the show.
Life Lessons learned from the show:
- Be Simple, truthful and confident, but not overconfident.
- Help people in whatever way you can.
- Be like a mother who always loves and does everything for their kids by protecting them, correcting them, and being angry at them but never expects anything from them.
- Never feel defeat with the circumstances around you. Find strength in people’s criticism and look for positivity in life.
- Always remember ‘This Too Shall Pass’ if you are emotional or happy.
- Hard work will always pay and respect everyone.
- A family love is the best love which gives you strength and holds you high.
- Be kind, patient and be realistic.
- Recognition should not go over your head/be grounded.
- Do what you love to do and put your best efforts.
- Have self-respect.
- Have gratitude to the people who help you. Keep up your promises and be true to your words. Give honest opinions to people.
- Be sportive, courageous and competitive in life.
- Maintain lifelong friendships.
- Laugh at your mistakes and don’t take it seriously.